[clue] Software Engineer (REST/Java/Spring), Denver, CO - CLUE

AbilSoft Incorporated contact at abilsoft.com
Sat Dec 21 16:03:48 MST 2013

AbilSoft is a full service software engineering, design, and implementation
services supplier located in Colorado Springs, CO.  Incorporated in 2001,
AbilSoft's innovative software consultancy focuses on delivering robust,
high-utility and tailored solutions to both commercial and federal
customers.  Our experience, track record of successful projects,
collaborative and flexible approach, and our uncommon commitment to quality
in everything that we do differentiate us from other software consulting
firms.  For additional information about AbilSoft, please consult our web
page http://www.abilsoft.com.

AbilSoft is presently seeking candidates for Java, Spring and REST web
services software engineer position(s) for various projects.  The following
are the requirements for the position:

Minimum Requirements

                - Java, Spring and REST web services Software Developer with
at least a BS in Computer Science (or similar degree)

                - Must be well versed, and have strong recent experience and
be actively using Java, Spring  and REST technologies

                - 3 - 5+ years of relevant experience

                - Experience with multi-threaded development and concurrency
handling experience

                - Must be local (or willing to commute daily) to south
Denver

                - Strong communication, organizational, planning and team
interaction skills

Preferred Requirements

                - In depth experience with one or more of Web Services, EJB,
JMS, JPA, Servlets/JSPs/JSF

                - Experience with multi-threaded development

                - Spring Batch experience is a plus, but not required

                - AJAX, GWT, EXTJs and/or Dojo or other similar experience

                - Experience with Eclipse, SVN , Maven

                - Active (or past) clearance is desirable, but not required.

If interested, please forward your resume, availability, contact information
to  <mailto:jobs at abilsoft.com> jobs at abilsoft.com.

AbilSoft Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified
applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran
status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application
process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Hiring,
transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the
above listed items.