[clue] seeking RHEL+Clearcase advice

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Feb 4 18:44:28 MST 2013

Mike Bean wrote:
> Anybody have experience working with Clearcase + RHEL?

Yes.  More than I'd like.

> Specifically, recommendations of reference material would be appreciated.

The on-line docs cover everything you'd want and I never had a problem that I couldn't google.  (If
you had to call support it was because you tried to fix something you didn't understand and were
looking at restoring from a backup or other really painful process.)

But I don't remember if I had to log in to get to the docs--maybe I did.

Do you have a clearcase license?