[clue] A speaker for next week.

Wed Feb 6 11:03:38 MST 2013

Adrian wants to do Minecraft, but doesn't want to go South. I think Minecraft is out-of-bounds for CLUE, because it's a proprietary Java game that just so happens to run on Linux. So, it fits as supporting material in an "awesome Linux games" talk, but a Minecraft talk... seems out of bounds.

OTOH, minetest (minetest.net) might be a good topic... :-)

Here's a suggestion: How about if we get together at DenHac or my house to ~play~ Minecraft, and you can bring your kids.

In short, IMHO, Jenkins is a better topic, and Chris Hirsch has expertise, and I know others that do, too.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.