[clue] A speaker for next week.

Thu Feb 7 14:33:40 MST 2013

Cancel the CLUE meeting and play Minecraft.

Talk about and/or play games that are free.

Book Chris Hirsch to talk about Jenkins.

And/or book my friend and co-worker Lance Johnston to talk about Jenkins.

I don't care which we do, but some of these options require preparation time, so ... one of you that ~does~ care had better speak up, and soon.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.