[clue] Web host recommendations?

Philipp Giddings phil9x at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 11:56:35 MST 2013

I use goDaddy
Very cheap, I think it was less than $150 for two years including the
domain.
this plan does not come with Fantastico or some other package loader, but
if you know how to talk to the mysql server and have command line knowledge
it is simple to load lamp stack applications such as Wordpress, Joomla,
Drupal...
P Giddings