[clue] certs and more? What things are good fto get in the door as a junior admin?

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 10:00:50 MST 2013

I second everything David said. Also, make sure you pick up some
proficiency in scripting. I usually recommend Bash + (ruby or python or
perl). In the modern market knowing a deployment or management tool like
Chef or Puppet also is a good thing to have. If you keep a blog where you
record information about the projects you work on, that can also serve as a
record of your experience.