[clue] New Hackerspace in progress - Longmont

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Wed Jul 3 13:55:11 MDT 2013

Denhac has a lot of awesome people.  I have been there twice now, once to
attend a class and once to give a class.  In fact I will be giving another
class soon at Denhac, once again on Linux virtualization.

While I agree that the location doesn't scream a warm invitation, the
people are fantastic.

I'll be watching the Longmont space, having more places to do projects is
never a bad idea!

Dan