[clue] Linux Resume Help

Jim Ockers ockers at ockers.net
Sat Jul 6 13:12:01 MDT 2013

Hi Rossi,

If I may suggest: I recommend you work on your LinkedIn profile and make
it as up-to-date and detailed as possible.  You should get all your
expertise and skills in their databases, and then ask your co-workers
and superiors to endorse you for skills and write recommendations for
you.  You should also join the relevant groups and forums on LinkedIn
and particpate in them.

LinkedIn offers recruiting services to employers by data mining
everyone's profiles.  You don't even have to talk yourself up if you can
get people to endorse you for skills/expertise and/or write
recommendations for you on LinkedIn.  Your LinkedIn profile can be your
resume, sort of, and if you work on it then you might also get some
ideas for what to do with your actual Resume document.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Jim

--