[clue] Linux Resume Help

Rossi Guiliani rossi at guiliani.me
Sat Jul 6 11:57:22 MDT 2013

Hi All,

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be willing to help
me with my Resume.  I feel like it has been prohibitive in me getting
interviews, even though I know I can land the jobs.  If you have a little
time to look over it, and chat about things I can add to it.  I'd like to
hop on IRC or something and talk about my experience while going ever it to
see what I can take out or add.  I'd think about the meetups, but I just
don't know if the right type of people would show up.  I'm not a newbie
(I've been using Linux for almost 10 years now).  I just really suck at
talking myself up. =/

Thanks, anyone, in advance!
R.