[clue] New Hackerspace in progress - Longmont

Mike mikedawg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 14:34:47 MDT 2013

Hi Dan,

I believe the current plan/idea as far as membership fees is going to be a
25/50/75. Where $25 is student/poor hacker, $50 is standard, and $75 for
family. While that isn't solid in stone, its sort of looking like that will
be the approx. costs; you can ping me again in a month or so, when this
plan solidifies.

The really cool thing about Longmont, is that we are getting a lot of
support from the city itself. The city really seems to want us there, and
wants to help us; which is great!

I really recommend you follow our groups that I provided earlier, and you
will get updates as we progress along; and heck, if you want to join in the
fun, you are more than welcome to do that as well.

Mike

--
Mike