[clue] reputable external repos? (question)

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 09:15:54 MDT 2013

What specific distro are you running on? If you are on Centos, EPEL works
well and is reputable. It might have what you are after. The Fedora project
runs a lot of extra repos for redhat-like distros, so they are a good place
to look as well.

Also, this might be a good excuse to learn how to roll your own packages.
It's not _that_ hard, just fiddly, and will be a skill that will server you
well in your Linux life if managing 50-ish more boxes is the norm for you.

QH