[clue] open source router firmwares

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Sat Mar 2 13:34:00 MST 2013

I have had years of success with Tomato
Gus

On Mar 2, 2013, at 6:42 AM, Mike Bean wrote:

Brief question.  I burned out another router it seems, but before I toss it in the garbage, I thought I'd try out one of the FOSS router firmwares.  Thought I'd ask if anyone has experience with them and could make any recommendations what gets the like, what doesn't?  Just based on the 2 min research it looks like ddwrt's probably the way to go, but I'd be interested in other options if there are better ones.

Mike
For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see: