[clue] Fwd: Inventory Liquidation Sale - Now Save Even More!

Jim Ockers ockers at ockers.net
Thu Mar 7 16:41:08 MST 2013

It's a tough business for sure.  I like having a brick & mortar store
for browsing.

I saw on the 'net a picture of a sign in the window of a bookstore that
was going out of business.  It said "NO RESTROOMS - TRY AMAZON.COM" .

--
Jim Ockers, P.E., P.Eng. (ockers at ockers.net)
Contact info: http://www.ockers.net/