[clue] Speaker for 12 March.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Mar 10 18:28:24 MDT 2013

Well, it's looking grim for the meeting on Tuesday.  I'd hoped to get a Jenkins follow-on but I
haven't heard back yet.

I had a request for a talk on RabbitMQ and that sounds interesting.  Does anybody use it or know
anything about it?

It also seems that Free Software can do a bunch of telephony things, though I don't understand them
well enough to know what's cool.  But this is:
http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:skype-like-service-in-less-than-one-hour.  I have two thoughts on
Skype: first, we need a FreedomBox version; second, the Windows client sucks (specifically it can't
seem to figure out how to switch audio between the speaker and headphones).  So I'd be happy to hear
a talk on this kind of thing, or perhaps do a "let's try it and see if it works" meeting.

Unfortunately travel may keep me from coming this week.

Who has other ideas?

Thanks!