[clue] Speaker for 12 March.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Mar 12 14:02:00 MDT 2013

David L. Anselmi wrote:
> Well, it's looking grim for the meeting on Tuesday.  I'd hoped to get a Jenkins follow-on but I
> haven't heard back yet.

The bad news: no Jenkins talk tonight.  The good news: I may be able to be there anyway.

If no one has any better ideas I'll talk about debootstrapping a Raspbian image.  There are some
cool parts to it and some parts I haven't finished yet.  So come help me finish hacking that.

I won't be able to make dinner before, but I should be able to have a beer after (if anyone else
shows up).

Thanks!