[clue] Linux (Ubuntu) and Thinkpad T430

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Mon May 13 10:07:30 MDT 2013

Anyone have a T430 with the dual video (integrated and nvidia) with Ubuntu
on it?  Mine video is very laggy and seems to be lower quality.  I'm
wondering if it's using the nvidia or not.  Googling isn't being very
helpful, hoping someone else has run into this and may point me to the
right directions for properly setting this sucker up.

Robert

--
:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar