[clue] Linux (Ubuntu) and Thinkpad T430

Shawn T Perry shawn at redmop.com
Wed May 15 11:25:07 MDT 2013

Install Primus from this PPA.  Make sure that you run the programs you want
to have use the nVidia card, prefix it with optirun.

I'm running this on my alienware, and it works great.

Test with both 'glxgears' and 'optirun glxgears'

https://launchpad.net/~bumblebee/+archive/stable

Shawn T Perry
Red Mop Computing Services
office: 720-319-7627