[clue] Group buy for BeagleBoneBlack , RBPi and accessories

Fri May 31 14:57:04 MDT 2013

I thought there was also a quantifiable difference in free vs proprietary hardware content . I thought the BBB was significantly free-er than the RPi, but also not entirely free. Is the Arduino still the model of free-ness, as far as SBC's go?

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.