[clue] ubuntu upgrading

Thu Sep 5 15:45:10 MDT 2013

I'd recommend 10.04, but I'm not sure an upgrade is viable, because your repos are gone and so are the repos for your waypoint, 9.10. I think you have to backup your data and do a clean install. Maybe someone else will have better news. If not, you could try posing your question to CoLoCo, too.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.