[clue] Half height PCI SATA?

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 15:33:24 MST 2014

Thanks Aaron. That $130 for the highpoint card is a bit steep for my
application, but a good find. I'll see if I can find a better price on that.

The PCI-X cards are a good idea, but I don't think the motherboard I'm
planning on using with it would work. It has some tall-ish components right
behind the PCI slot and I think the extra fingers would interfere.

Thanks again!