[clue] Tomorrow - Installfest- July 5, 2:00 p.m.

Fri Jul 4 19:40:39 MDT 2014

If you are so excited about the CLUE Installfest that you can't sleep in, feel almost free to join us early for the SFS session.

Tomorrow's teacher for SFS is Max Beaven, a crazy-smart security guy with scary stories.

We're asking for $(pi) for SFS and $( pi) for The Concoctory.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.