[clue] CLUE Meetup.com Group

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Fri Jul 11 17:49:47 MDT 2014

Hey all,

Based on some feedback at the last meeting (from the recruiters and
another member) it was suggested that we (CLUE) setup a meetup to try
and get more people to attend. I will say, with TekSystems proposing a
sponsorship (meaning free beer and pizza at each meeting) and the
presenters knowing about how many people will attend I'm interested in
sponsoring the Meetup for 6 months.

Before I pull the trigger ($$) does anybody have anything good or bad to
say about this idea?

Thanks!

To be clear, I'm not trying to move the location or anything...just
trying a more modern push technology that folks seem to use.