[clue] Installfest - August 2 - 2:00 p.m.

M Paul Webb m.paulwebb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 13:25:11 MDT 2014

*Remember — next Saturday is the Installfest, *August 2nd. It's at the
Concoctory, 1875 S. Broadway, two buildings north of Jewell in Denver. The
Software Freedom School meets there in the morning, and we begin at 2:00
p.m. Parking is off street, but easy going east on Jewell.

For anyone who asks, *I will explain PassWord and Keys encryption of files
and folders, and how to use Mailvelope for email encryption. *Encryption
does not have to be difficult; and then, you will not have to worry about
discussing on the internet, just who it was from the King's Chamber, who
set Henry VII's monkey to tear to shreds his principal notebook... or if,
maybe, Francis Bacon got that part wrong.