[clue] Raytheon in aurora hiring

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 06:07:34 MDT 2014

Et al,

Raytheon is REALLY wanting admins with existing security security
clearances at the building in aurora.   I suspect I know the program it's
for as well.   If anyone's eligible, I suggest getting in touch with me off
the mailing list so we're not spamming it.   I'm not going to lie, there's
some pretty significant referral  bonuses involved, and if anyone gets the
job, job(s), I'm willing to split 70/30  (= I write them a check for 70%)

(Kinda makes me think I should quit putting off the paperwork for getting
my clearance.)

Mike B