[clue] Raytheon in aurora hiring

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:25:03 MDT 2014

Briefly, yea, this particular case means you have to have an active
security clearance to be what they're looking for.   Obviously I'm not
going to go into great lengths to discuss the particulars, but I'm inclined
to think it doesn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that they're looking
for people who can start quickly and with minimal coaching/training.

Mike B