[clue] Virtual networking problem

Mike Nolte obiwanmikenolte at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 22:09:07 MDT 2014

You probably want to create a bridge from the host's single NIC.  I'm
guessing that you've seen this page, right?
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/QEMU

You'll want to use either section 6.3.3 or 6.3.4.  I've never actually
used qemu-bridge-helper, but that all seems directly relevant.  The host
forwards IP, and each VM should be able to connect, as though it's on
the network.

Or you could just install something like Proxmox.