[clue] Virtual networking problem

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Sun Jun 1 23:04:37 MDT 2014

On Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Mike Nolte <obiwanmikenolte at gmail.com> wrote:
> You probably want to create a bridge from the host's single NIC.  I'm
> guessing that you've seen this page, right?
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/QEMU

Seen it, didn't read the whole thing ... my bad.

> You'll want to use either section 6.3.3 or 6.3.4.

Ah! I think at the time I read the QEMU page, I was even less clear
than I am now about what I needed to do. I've never really studied
much about low-level networking. Looks like there are some clues
there, though. I'll see what I can do with that. Thanks.

--
Matt Gushee