[clue] Yahoo DMARC breaks mailing lists.

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Sat Jun 21 11:36:07 MDT 2014

"...move the whole group to Facebook."  Please, no, don't.  If y'all go
there, or to a Google group (etc.), I cannot -- will not -- follow.

For reasons, see http://snowdenandthefuture.info/ -- Please don't go all
TL;DR on me.  This is important stuff if you care about free/libre
software.  There's more, much more, to the Snowden revelations than is
revealed or talked about in the popular press.  Moglen's analysis and
argument is, IMHO, required reading for anyone who's serious about
GNU/Linux and the Community.

Don't know who Eben Moglen is?  See here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eben_Moglen

respectfully,
   -- Lorin