[clue] VoIP Providers? Do you have a Fav?

Chris Stone axisml at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:57:06 MDT 2014

Larry,

We have a product that'd serve your needs exactly. It's called Axis-VoIP.
You can get more information on it at www.axis-voip.com - there are some
whitepapers there as well.

Our service is Asterisk based and uses the second to none interface
ScopServ on top of it for management.

Do check it out and let us know if we can answer any questions for you. We
can also setup a demo for you if you are interested.

Chris

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 2:08 PM, Larry Sawyer <lsawyer at scsdenver.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've been searching for some good VoIP providers that offer both hosted
> and in-house hosted options. So far my results have only landed me on the
> phone with some high dollar sales reps., which haven't been much help.
> Figured I'd throw it out to the CLUE group for recommendations.
>
> My hope is to use an Asterisk style server in the client's office for
> some, with a backup either off-site or hosted, while others may just be
> using the provider's hosted servers. Any providers that offer a small
> kick-back for the referral would be a perk. Almost all of my client's will
> be using Comcast Business as their ISP, if that matters.
>
> Thanks in advance for the help.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Larry Sawyer
> *IT Consultant*
> SCSDenver.com, LLC
> *office:   (303) 751-8000 <%28303%29%20751-8000>*
> *web: www.scsdenver.com <http://www.scsdenver.com>*

Chris Stone
AxisInternet, Inc.
www.axint.net