[clue] $10 e-books/videos

foo7775 at comcast.net foo7775 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 26 22:14:16 MDT 2014

Hey all,

I don't know if this will be of interest to anyone, but thought I'd throw it out just in case - Packt publishing is marking their 10th anniversary by offering all of their e-books & videos for $10 each. (They do have a half-decent Linux selection, so hopefully this isn't *too* OT...) The direct link is:

http://www.packtpub.com/

No affiliation, yadda yadda, but I have bought a few books from them & haven't had any problems, so I'm guessing that you've got _at least_ an even chance of getting what you pay for... ;-)

Hoping that this is helpful for someone.

T.