[clue] Installfest Next Saturday, July 5, 2:00 p.m.

M Paul Webb m.paulwebb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 13:38:53 MDT 2014

*Only one week away to the Installfest at the Concoctory, *1875 South
Broadway, two buildings north of Jewell, parking off street. As the
Software Freedom School meets there in the morning, we will begin at 2:00
p.m.

For anyone who would like, I will also go over in particular installing
Softmaker FreeOffice and fonts, according to my last e-mail notice.

However, we can discuss anything.

*If you are good at using some Linux software program, please consider
sharing your knowledge with us at a future Installfest, *with a small
presentation of 5-30 minutes – like if you are good with Gimp, or Audacity,
or Shotcut or something. It would be nice to also focus on helping everyone
increase their ability with using Linux programs. Let me know – it does not
have to be right away.

We want to expand on what we can do with Installfests, to make it more
interesting for everyone. If you have any ideas we could develop, let me
know. Or *any suggestions on how the fests can be improved would be
appreciated.*

Take care now!