[clue] Safe to install?

Chris Fedde chris at fedde.us
Mon Mar 3 08:21:19 MST 2014

They have a pretty clever web page.  Look at the "About" .  Vetting the
validity of any software is a tough problem.
Here is what I see.  The website is deep enough and wide enough to seem
reasonable.  The domain is registered to a group with a Singapore address.
The ip address is registered to a hosting company in NYC .    There are
some reviews and other hits on a google search. Traceroute validates the
hosting company registration.

So what does that tell us? Absolutely nothing.

I say go for it. Like the co-pilot said just before the crash: "What's that
mountain goat doing way up here?"