[clue] TEKsystems Openings

Christopher Pomasl pommiecj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:49:58 MDT 2014

My last job search was with the use of a service.  That was 23 years ago
in Chicago.  Today I find myself in the unenviable position of another
job search....this time by force.  I just sent Kendra my particulars in
the hopes that she can help me find something.

Christopher J Pomasl
Lead, Sound of the Rockies barbershop chorus
Lead, Nuance Quartet
Always remember, you are unique...just like everyone else.