[clue] certificates, startssl.org

Tue Nov 11 10:49:06 MST 2014

Are you suggesting a key-signing party? If so, does the evening of Friday, December 5th work; I've been looking for something to do for that 1st Friday, and I would happily promote such an event to SFS.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.