[clue] certificates, startssl.org

Tue Nov 11 10:51:28 MST 2014

Re-punctuating and re-sending. Darned anal-retention.
I meant to say:

Are you suggesting a key-signing party? If so, does the evening of Friday, December 5th work? I've been looking for something to do for that 1st Friday and would happily promote such an event to SFS.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.