[clue] Fwd: Linux Engineer position/opportunity

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Thu Nov 13 20:58:36 MST 2014

Having been myself among the long-time unemployed, I hope to pass along
viable, quality employment opportunities when they show up -- See
attached message -- This is one such.  I know John Padilla, he runs a
high-quality technical staffing organization (as opposed to the body
trolls), so I trust that this is a solid lead.

"It is local (Greenwood Village), a long term contract 9 months+. The
compensation is in the $90,000 - $95,000 per year range depending on
experience."

Please share this among our communities, with anyone who's looking for
good work.  Hope it leads to something good for one of ours!...  Thanks!

-- Lorin