[clue] Color linux laser printer recommendation?

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 17:49:33 MDT 2014

I've had good luck with most of the higher-end Dell printers. Even if they
lack explicit Linux support, their postscript stack is usually good enough
that it kinda "Just Works". In particular the MFP 3115n and 2155cdn. I'm
not sure if those models are current, but if not, their successors would be
worth investigating. At home I own a Samsung CLP-315w, which as I recall
was under $100, and it too has served me well.

QH