[clue] File Permissions with Linux Mint 17 and LibreOffice 1.4.2.7

M Paul Webb m.paulwebb at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:52:43 MDT 2015

Linux doesn't have an application for creating PDFs that can be modified
and that can modify? That seems strange.

(However, I do PDFs in my virtual box, using Serif PagePlus in Windows. I
save directly to the Linux OS. (Publishing is just the one thing I still do
in Windows). Then I can really finesse the settings -- like auto fit text,
and 11.25 fonts. The virtual box works well, like an single OS with Ubuntu.
And as much as I like Evince, Adobe Acrobat Reader does display better and
makes a better impression on the readers. So I have to test on Adobe, as
that is what most people use.)