[clue] File Permissions with Linux Mint 17 and LibreOffice 1.4.2.7

Paul B witchbutter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:24:03 MDT 2015

You might consider using a cloud service like Dropbox to share the files,
that way the permissions are only determined by the settings in the dropbox
shared folder.  I only mention dropbox in particular because I personally
use this to make sure files are synchronized for me between osx 10.10,
windows 8.1 and Ubuntu 14.10.  It also eliminates the need to use email
attachments.