[clue] Talk on 2015-04-14.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Apr 12 15:28:18 MDT 2015

So I did actually manage to line up a talk for Tuesday, updating the web site now.  It would be
helpful if someone wanted to help with speakers so things don't fall through the cracks when I'm
dropping frames.

Joseph Mills will talk about Making Your App for All Form Factors--a talk on C++ and Qt.  That's a
little different than what we've done lately but what the heck.

So if you're interested in C++, GUI, or any kind of programming cancel your plans for Tuesday and
come hear Joseph.  And if you're not interested in those cancel your plans anyway and come see your
CLUE friends.

If anyone is planning to get dinner before or drinks after feel free to coordinate here.