[clue] ultrasmall form factor computers

dennisjperkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 04:17:16 MDT 2015

I only had one problem and that was a heat sink coming off the the CPU.  I've never heard of the Minton.  I'll look at that.

On Apr 8, 2015 8:23 PM, <foo7775 at comcast.net> wrote:
Hmmm.  I haven't, but it looks kind of interesting.  I could see that size being pretty useful in cramped spaces, say a studio apartment, or a submarine.  ;-)   On the flip side, I would guess that replacing failed components might be a bit challenging...

I'd be interested in hearing what you think about it after you've had it for a few months...

T.