[clue] Moving to Git Lab [was: Talk on 2015-04-14.]

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Apr 30 15:28:59 MDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-04-30 at 14:00 -0600, David L. Anselmi wrote:
> Well, I had to change to HTTPS to get that working from the CLUE server.  So I don't know if Git Lab
> supports that.

For cloning it should.  Don't know about upstream pushes.

> So the help at GitLab is not very helpful.  Perhaps I'll be a fanboy and put stuff on GitHub.

I looked at both.  GitLab is used at work.  Neither is as nice as
Gitorious was (IMHO).  I have so many repos migration is not something I
want to do often.  So it was GitLab and be done with it.

--
Michael J. Hammel <mjhammel at graphics-muse.org>