[clue] cmdb's? (seeking advice)

Wed Dec 2 13:59:12 MST 2015

Please pardon my political opportunism, but I'm going to throw in a very short sermon here. Feel free to delete now if you've heard enough of my crap.

This is a reminder to all of us, me included. It is easy to become a leech and never notice a problem until your favorite project goes dormant because the folks working on it had to "get real jobs".

If free software gives you value, give something back. Words are good, and gifts are great. "Free" is a lot easier to do if the gifts come back, because folks that have something to give back, do. So, please give something to Wikipedia, the Free Software Foundation, the Linux Foundation, the Samba project, or whatever is of value to you. *Show* your gratitude with words and gifts you can afford.

And, encourage your friends and employers to do likewise.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu_CP SUSE_CLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.