[clue] CentOS new user experience.

foo7775 foo7775 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 25 22:17:09 MST 2015

The company that I work for has a support account with Red Hat, & I've
gotten worthwhile support virtually every time I've submitted an issue.
That's not saying that the first support tech has always provided a
worthwhile answer, there have been a *few* times that I've had to
request a different tech, but I rather suspect that that's an issue
that's common to virtually any support organization.

The issue that I currently have open involves multiple tcpdumps &
straces of different processes, as well as a couple services temporarily
started in debugging mode.  That's getting fairly low-level in *my* eyes
anyway...

T.

/(Thankfully, it appears that we may have determined the cause of the
issue, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to close this one pretty quickly.)/

On 12/23/2015 1:09 PM, David L. Anselmi wrote:
> Has anyone ever gotten meaningful support from paying RH?

---