[clue] question books (git/puppet?)

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 10:32:11 MST 2015

Hi!   Recent developments in my career trajectory have convinced me that I
need more experience with automation.   Specifically version control
(puppet & git).   Recent attempts to return to school have met with, at
best, mild success.  As much as I want to study computer science, the
ability to read binary at will has exactly jack/squat with achieving my
tangible physical goals in the next five years.

So I'm left with the old school way,  turn off the TV and read a book = )

Can anyone recommend good reference material on puppet/chef/git?

Mike B