[clue] (Slightly OT) - This SNMP issue has me baffled

foo7775 at comcast.net foo7775 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 15 14:53:51 MDT 2015

That's a *really* good point Andrew, & something that I hadn't tried, so thank you. I just attempted a connection (using netcat) from the Linux server that's on the same network as the monitoring server to UDP port 2049 (which is NFS) - that attempt succeeded, so it seems that the network routing is probably OK.

Thanks again,

T.