[clue] LAMP + Nagios on Pi?

Mike Nolte obiwanmikenolte at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 10:05:24 MDT 2015

Gotcha.  Nagios doesn't use a database by default.  RHEL derivatives
install the web files by default, so the nagios package requires PHP
(Debian derivatives have nagios-core, which doesn't install the web
files).  The web UI is ugly, but it makes it easier to learn how Nagios
works, so it might be beneficial.  It's not strictly necessary.