[clue] Chromium.

Duncan Fedde duncan at fedde.us
Mon Mar 9 09:52:53 MDT 2015

1) Chrome is a variant of Chromium, not the other way around.
2) Chrome seams to be the preferred browser among developers.
3) here are some statistics over the last year http://gs.statcounter.com/
4) Chrome is default on android devices many people read news on there phone
5) I agree all browsers suck.

To plug a project I want to see succeed:
If we are talking about browsers checkout https://vivaldi.com/ it's
developed by the people that made opera and even the technical preview
seams pretty cool.

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 9:44 PM, <foo7775 at comcast.net> wrote:

> I personally don't allow Chrome (or any of it's variants) on any machine
> that I control.  Knock on wood, so far I haven't found anything that I
> haven't been able to access without it.

Duncan