[clue] Chromium.

Dan danduncan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:02:12 MDT 2015

Opera is my preferred browser on Android. I don't like the Chrome or Firefox offerings on that platform.  I run linux exclusively on my personal laptop and use Firefox primarily and Chrome for Gmail (or other Google offerings) or when I want a separate environment from Firefox if I have Facebook or some other innocuous thing open.  My online banking doesn't work in Chrome but works in Firefox.