[clue] Howdy all !

Joseph Mills josephjamesmills at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:00:40 MDT 2015

Hello there,

 I am Joseph and I just moved out here from up state NY.  I am a linux
sysadmin that works for a opensource company out of Erie. But I live in
Denver. Love Colorado so far.   Spend most of my time hacking on some
projects that I have been working on for a while.
Some gnu/linux related things that I am into,

   - C++, Qt, Go, Py, Perl, C, and well just about all programming is fun
   for me. . . well not all asp.net , ColdFusion . . . .
   - Puppet Chef
   - juji juji
   - armhf arm64
   - linux cgroups
   - systemd, systemv,upstart ect
   - LXC, Docker,LXD
   - Maintaining package's and repo's for debian and ubuntu debs.
   - Taking bash output and making bootstrap web pages out of it.
   - Making ridiculous applications. You know, Like taking Chuck Norris
   jokes and making them into RMS jokes like this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwDbJBbuFjA
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwDbJBbuFjA>

Again just wanted to say hi,  Looking forward to a meeting.  Going to scan
the website some more.  If anyone can offer Tips about living in Colorado
that would be just swell (good places to eat. hacker labs ect)

Joseph Mills